Thank you for visiting the website of Einhell Hungária Kft., in the following referred to as "Einhell Hungária". Below you will find detailed information on the handling of your personal data and the protection of your privacy on the website of Einhell Hungária Kft..
Protecting your privacy when processing personal data and the security of all business data as well as comply with the requirements of the Federal Data Protection Act are very important to us, so we consider that all in our business processes.
Collection, processing and use of data when visiting the website of Einhell Hungária Kft.
You may visit the web pages of Einhell Hungária Kft. without need of providing personal data. On every visit to the web pages of Einhell Germany AG, the following access data without personal reference will be saved:
- the IP address of the calling computer,
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the accessed file,
- the website from which the access is initiated,
- the browser used by you and your computer's operating system
These data are collected without any action on your part and will be used solely for improving the services offered on the website of Einhell Hungária Kft. as well as for internal statistical purposes. The IP address will be evaluated only in the event of attacks on the IT infrastructure of Einhell Hungária Kft. as well as for statistical purposes.
Collection, processing and use of personal data for opening a customer account or for obtaining additional services
Personal data will only be collected if you voluntarily disclose such data when opening a customer account with us or for additional services offered by Einhell Hungária Kft. such as Dealer Search, 1+1 extension of the warranty period, competitions or completion of the contact form. For this purpose the web pages of Einhell Hungária Kft. contain specific input masks advising which individual data will be collected, processed and used for the additional service. The data provided by you will be used without your explicit consent solely for the purpose of fulfilling the additional service concerned.
During the registration process, you also have the option to subscribe to get product information, newsletters or other promotional materials from the Einhell Hungária Kft. or affiliated companies. Here you have always the opportunity to terminate this free service.
Use, processing and transfer of personal data
Personal data collected by Einhell Hungária Kft. will be used and processed only to the extent admissible by law and will, to the extent necessary, be forwarded solely to the third parties specified in the following for the purposes mentioned herein:
- Third-party companies who has to be involved for purchase-order processing, e.g.: logistics companies for shipping ordered goods to you, or to specialist companies for carrying out repairs or to credit card billing companies for processing payment transactions. Insofar as Einhell Hungária Kft. uses the support of external service providers for the purposes of contract performance, such external service providers will likewise be obliged to compliance with the Federal Data Protection Laws and/or comparable data protection laws of other legal systems.
- Linz University for quality control purposes of the services rendered by Einhell Hungária Kft.Einhell Hungária Kft., for the purpose of continually improving its services and purchase-order processing purposes, by necessity relies on having to monitor of its quality of services. For this purpose, Einhell Germany AG has exclusively commissioned Linz University, Department of Sales, Retail and Marketing, Altenbergerstrasse 69, 4040 Linz, Austria, with the conducting of product- and service-related surveys among its customers. If you have given your consent for your data to be used for this purpose within the scope of the data collection, you will for said purpose receive inquiries solely from said service provider. Linz University is obliged by contract to refrain from disclosing to third parties any customer data collected by Einhell Hungária Kft. and communicated to us exclusively for that purpose.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to public or government authorities except in cases where Einhell Hungária Kft. is or will be obliged by law, by government authorities, or by court order to share your personal data.
Use of own cookies
Usage of cookies through third parties for advertising purposes / Re-Targeting
In order to be able present you as our customer with interesting advertisements, we work together with agencies (so-called “third parties”) for online marketing measures.
This third party also collect data about your user behaviour by setting cookies, but also do not link these usage data to personal data. In order for you to also get interesting advertisements on other websites, the so-called Re-Targeting is thereby also used. Thereby data about your user behaviour on our website is stored on your computer through a cookie. If you then visit a website of our advertising partner, advertisements that match your stored user behaviour are shown. When using this technology you are completely anonymous.
You can also opt out of the collection and analysis of these user data through cookies from the third party by changing the settings of your web browser. Most of the current browsers hereby allow you to differentiate between first-party cookies and third party cookies.
The website of Einhell Hungária Kft. uses Google Analytics. As a web analytics service of Google Inc. ("Google") Google Analytics uses so-called "Cookies". Cookies are text files placed on your computer to help us analyze how users use your website. Most information generated by the cookie about users' access of the web presence of Einhell Hungária Kft. will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymization was activated on the website of Einhell Hungária Kft., the IP address will first be truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union and the other contracting states of the treaty on the European Economic Area (EEA). To guarantee the anonymization (so called IP-masking), the Google Analytics code on the website of Einhell Hungária Kft. was expanded by "gat._anonymizeIp ();".
Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the U.S. and truncated there. Google will use this information by order and on behalf of Einhell Hungária Kft. for the purpose of evaluating your use to the web pages of Einhell Germany AG, for compiling reports on the website activities, and for providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to Einhell Hungária Kft.. Google will not associate the IP address transmitted by your internet browser within the scope of Google Analytics with any other data held by Google.
You may refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your internet browser. However, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. Additionally, you may prevent the sharing of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website-related data, including the transmission of your IP address to Google and the processing of these data Google, by downloading the browser log-in available under the link http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en and installing it.
There can also been set an opt-out cookie, which prevents future collection of your information while visiting the website of iSC GmbH.
Find more information to the data privacy and the terms and conditions of Google Analytics under following link: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html.
"Addthis" bookmarking service
The website of Einhell Hungária Kft. contains the "AddThis" plug-in. This function is offered by AddThis LLC, 1595 Spring Hill Rd, Suite 300, Vienna, VA 22182, U.S.A.
The "AddThis" plug-in allows you to place bookmarks and sharing interesting website contents. The use of "AddThis" involves the installation of Cookies. The data generated during this process, e.g. time of use or browser language, will be transmitted to AddThis LLC in the United States and processed there.
For additional details on data processing by AddThis and the data protection policy cultivated by AddThis please go to www.addthis.com/privacy.
This website of AddThis in particular provides information on the nature of the data processed and their purpose of use. There is no processing whatsoever of the data concerned by Einhell Hungária Kft. By using the "AddThis" field you consent to the processing of your data by AddThis to the extent evident from the website www.addthis.com.
You may object to the use of your data at any time by using an "Opt-Out Cookie". You can find that function on the website of AddThis: www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out.
The Einhell Hungária Kft. uses security measures to protect your data managed by us against manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons or unauthorized disclosure. Our security measures are in line with technological development constantly improving.
Point of contact for data privacy issues
For suggestions or complaints about the processing of your personal data, you may contact our Privacy Officer. If, despite our efforts to data correctness, incorrect information be stored, we will rectify it at your request.
It’s possible that the website of Einhell Hungária Kft. contents links to websites of other providers that aren’t extended to this data privacy.
Under the Federal Data Protection Law you are entitled to obtain free-of-charge information on your stored data, and, where applicable, to have these data corrected, blocked, or deleted.
If you have any questions on the collection, processing or use of your personal data, or if you require information on your personal data or wish to have them corrected, blocked, or deleted, or if you wish to revoke any previously granted consents, please contact:
Einhell Hungária Kft.1107 Budapest,
Mázsa tér 7/5.
Telephone: +36 1 323 1429
Fax: +36 1 210 1179
Email: ugyfelszolgalat [AT] einhell [DOT] com
More information (data privacy)
Section 13/A of Act CVIII of 2001 on certain issues concerning e-commerce services and services related to the information society provides as follows:
- 67 With a view to creating a contract for the provision of services related to the information society, establishing and revising the subject-matter of such contract, monitoring compliance with the contract, billing the charges arising from and enforcing claims related to such contract, the service provider is entitled to handle personal identification and home address data required in order to identify users of its services.
- 68 With a view to billing the charges arising from the contract for the provision of services related to the information society, the service provider may handle personal identification and home address data concerning the use of services related to the information society and the data concerning the time, duration and location of the use of such services.
- In addition to the data referred to in paragraph (2) above, the service provider may, with a view to providing the service, handle personal data that are technically indispensable in order to provide the service. Where all other conditions are identical, the service provider shall, in all cases, choose and operate the tools employed in order to provide the services related to the information society in a manner to ensure that no personal data are handled by it unless such data handling is absolutely necessary in order to provide the services and to achieve other objectives specified by the law; any such handling of data shall, however, be limited to the required extent and period of time.
- 69 The service provider may handle data related to the use of its services for purposes other than the ones specified in paragraph (3), including in particular in order to increase the efficiency of its services, deliver email advertisements or other messages addressed to users for market research purposes, provided that the purpose of such handling of data has been determined in advance and users have consented to the handling of their personal data.
- At any time prior to and throughout the use of services related to the information society, users shall have the opportunity to prohibit the handling of data under paragraph (4).
- The data defined in paragraph (4) above shall not be linked to users’ identification data and shall not be disclosed to third persons unless with prior consent by the user.
- Data handled for purposes defined under paragraphs (1) to (3) shall be deleted where a contract fails to be concluded, has been terminated or the services have been billed. Data handled for the purpose defined under paragraph (4) shall be deleted where the purpose of data handling has ceased or if the user has so requested. Unless the law otherwise provides, the data shall be deleted without delay.
- The provision of a service related to the information society shall not be subject to consent by the user to any handling of data for purposes not referred to in paragraphs (1) to (3) where the service concerned cannot be purchased from another service provider.
- In addition to information specified by separate legislation, the service provider shall ensure that, at any time prior to and throughout the use of services related to the information society, users can find out the types of data handled by the service provider for each data handling objective, including the handling of data not directly linked to the user concerned.
Act CXII of 2011 on self-determination concerning personal information and the freedom of information provides as follows:
- Before any data are handled, the data subject shall be informed whether the handling of data is subject to his/her consent or is mandatory.
- Before any data are handled, the data subject shall be clearly informed in detail of all facts related to the handling of his/her data, including in particular the purpose and legal basis of the handling of data, the persons authorised to handle and process data, the duration of the handling of data, of whether the personal data of the data subject are handled by the data manager on the basis of Section 6(5) and of the persons authorised to access the data. Information shall also be provided on the rights of the data subject with regard to the handling of data and the legal remedies available.
- Where personal data are handled on a mandatory basis, such information may be provided by publishing a reference to the legislative provisions that include the information under paragraph (2).
- Where personal information to the data subjects cannot be provided or the costs of such provision of information would be disproportionately high, information may be provided by publishing the following information:
- the fact that data are collected,
- the persons whose data are collected,
- the purpose of data collection,
- the duration of the handling of data,
- the persons potentially entitled to access personal data,
- information on the rights of data subjects with regard to the handling of data and available legal remedies, and
- where the handling of data ought to be registered in data protection records, the registration number of data handling, with the exception of cases under Section 68(2).
The owner of the web shop, as the manager and processor of data: Einhell Hungária Kft.
Headquarters and postal address:Einhell Hungária Kft.1107 Budapest, Mázsa tér 7/5.Number in the Company Register: 01-09564064Tax number: 12193242-2-42Customer service, Mo-Th: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Fr: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.Email: ugyfelszolgalat [AT] einhell [DOT] comPhone: +36 30 212 2603
By providing your data, you authorise Einhell Hungária Kft. to handle your data on the basis of the provisions of Sections 4(1) and 5(1)(a) of Act CXII of 2011 on the right to self-determination concerning personal information and Section 13/A of Act CVIII of 2011, solely for the purpose under and during the period specified in this Statement on the Handling of Data.
The customer permits the Trader to send information on subsequent marketing (remarketing) offers to his/her email address registered in the web shop (on new products/services, promotional campaigns and special offers); however, by a letter (email) written specifically for that purpose, the customer may request the Trader at any time to stop forwarding such remarketing offers.
On the basis of Section 7(5) of the Information Act, registered data are stored in a private database; such data shall not be accessible to visitors to the website or to other registered consumers.
With regard to the handling of personal data, Customers may lodge appeals or complaints to the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (registered address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C). Customers may enforce claims before the civil court with jurisdiction over the registered address of the data manager (on the basis of competence, the Pest Central District Court and the Metropolitan Court of Justice).
On the basis of Section 4(h) of Act CVIII of 2001 on certain issues concerning e-commerce services and services related to the information society, please note that, as a web host, the web shop is actually operated by Einhell Hungária Kft. (with its headquarters in Budapest; postal address: 1107 Budapest, Mázsa tér 7/5. , Email: ugyfelszolgalat [AT] einhell [DOT] com, Phone number: +36 1 323 1429 , Fax: +36 1 210 1179 (0-24h).
Data are recorded and handled in the territory of Hungary.
On the basis of Section 5(1)(b) of the Information Act and Sections 47(3) and 164(1) of Act XCII of 2003, data related to orders shall be handled for a minimum period of 5 years (lapse of the right to the determination of tax in invoices issued).According to Section 14 of the Information Act, during such period, consumers (customers) may request the data manager to
- provide information on the handling of their personal data,
- correct their personal data, and
- to delete or block their personal data, with the exception of mandatory handling of data.
The Information on the Handling of Data was last updated and has been in effect since: 29.07.2016
Legal consequences and the amendment of the Data Protection Statement:
In the event of breaches of this Data Protection Statement, the Service Provider will take required and practicable legal action in order to institute civil, criminal or other proceedings.
Issues not provided for this Statement shall be governed by the provisions of Act CVIII of 2001 on certain issues concerning e-commerce services and services related to the information society, Act CXII of 2011 on the right to self-determination concerning personal information and the freedom of information, Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code and the provisions of applicable Hungarian and directly applicable European Union legislation.
The Service Provider reserves the right to amend this Data Protection Statement in its own discretion; it shall, however, notify its users in every case in this section of the website (‘Data Protection Statement according to Act CXII of 2011 (Information Act)’). Any such amendments shall enter into force at the time they are published on the website.