Procedure in case of warranty claims
You have got a device for which the warranty period has been extended up to 2 years by means of our 1+1 warranty extension and which has been registered by you on our homepage? Now, this device is showing a damage within the warranty period? With the service provided by us you can easily send in the device and we take care of your warranty claim.
Our service step by step
- Check if your device is still in-warranty by logging into your user account and successfully carrying out the warranty registration.
- Download the valid form of "warranty extension" for your device and complete it giving all relevant information regarding the damage that occurred.
- Upon completion of the form, make a copy for your records and tear the original along the dotted line.
- Put the upper part of the warranty extension into the packaging of the device. The lower part indicates the address and can easily be stuck on the parcel.
- Send us the parcel using our delivery service, or bring it to us!
Please take care that the device is properly packed! Damages in transit are at the expense and risk of the sender.
What happens then - the regular warranty handling
As soon as we have received your device, we assign a warranty status. This status determins whether the device will be repaired or whether we must immediately send you a replacement device. In case of a repair,we will send the device back to you immediately upon completion of the repair.
Do you have further questions or do you want to get in contact with us personally? Contact us - our service likes to help you!