Warranty concept of Einhell
Beyond the statutory warranty claim, Einhell grants to its end customer a warranty period of 12 months (manufacturer warranty) from the date indicated on the sales receipt covering all technical defects being within Einhell's responsibilty. The customer can either enforce its claim directly against Einhell Hungária Kft. or against the retail partner where the product was bought - in both cases, Einhell will fulfil legitimate warranty claims in an easy and unbureaucratic way. The warranty period does not apply to wear parts and consumables.
In addition, the statutory warranty claims of the end consumer remain in force without limitation.
A legitimate warranty claim in the technical sense does not exist in the following cases
- Improper use (explicit reference that the rules described in the operating instructions have been violated)
- wear caused by the customer - e.g. blunt saw blades, consumed carbon brush
- wear and secondary damages due to a lack of maintenance, repair, supplies (e.g. lubricants) - for example, overheating damages due to blocked cooling slots, bearing damages resulting from dirt, frost damages, etc.
- damages obviously resulting from excessive use / overload
- damages caused by improper / inappropriate supplies - e.g. wrong fuel
- damages caused by obvious operating errors
- load-induced break of housing components or attachments due to abnormal strain
- load-induced warping / deformation of housing components or attachments due to abnormal strain
- damages resulting from operating supplies that are overfilled or leaking due to improper storage, in appropriate cleaning agents or other chemicals damaging components
- damages due to improper exposure to extreme temperatures (e.g. freeze fractures, thermal deformation of components, etc.)
- damages due to permanent exposure to ultraviolet irradiation
- devices without any recognizable defect