TE-CD 18-2 Li-i Kit
- Power X-Change system battery - can also be used for products
- Li-Ion battery: no self-discharging/small/light/easy to handle
- 3 functions: screwdriving, drilling, hammer drilling in masonry
- 2-speed gearing for powerful screwdriving and fast drilling
- Powerful motor and metal gearing for high torque
- Single-sleeve 13 mm quick-change drill chuck with Quick-Stop
- Automatic spindle lock for easy tool change
- Safe stop thanks to additional handle
- Finely adjustable speed electronics for sensitive jobs
- Torque slip coupling prevents overtightening of screws
- 30 min high-speed charger (Power X-Change system charger)
- Charge state can be viewed on the battery capacity indicator
- Direction indicator on the tool
- Delivered in a practical case
Facts, figures and information for Cordless Impact Drill TE-CD 18-2 Li-i Kit: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Accumulator||18 V | 1500 mAh | Li-Ion|
|Number of gears||2|
|Idle speed (gear 1)||0-320 min^-1|
|Idle speed (gear 2)||0-1350 min^-1|
|Max. torque hard||48 Nm|
|Number of torque steps||25 settings|
|Drill chuck||13 mm | single sleeve|
|Drilling capacity in concrete||15 mm|
|Impact rate (gear 1)||0-5120 min^-1|
|Impact rate (gear 2)||0-21600 min^-1|
|Number of accumulators||1 Pieces|
|Gross weight single packaging||4 kg|
|Product weight||1.76 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Cordless Impact Drill TE-CD 18-2 Li-i Kit.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.
Extend the guarantee period of your Einhell tool to 36 months - it is simple and free!
To extend the guarantee of your Einhell tool from 24 months to 36 months, all you have to do is register online within 30 days from the date of your purchase.
Get an extra year of guarantee - it is simple, quick and free: Register your Einhell product online within 30 days from the date of your purchase and enjoy a full 36-months guarantee.