TE-CI 18/1 Li-Solo
- A member of the Power X-Change family
- Hammer screwdriver – for effortlessly tightening large/long screw
- Low reverse torque reduces strain on the wrists during operation
- Short, lightweight design with ergonomic Softgrip surfaces
- 1/4 " hex bit mount (Recommendation: impact-resistant bits)
- Speed control for fine adjustment on delicate jobs
- 3 power LEDs included for good allround illumination
- Rugged aluminium housing and rubber supports for protection
- Practical belt clip for efficient and safe operation
- Supplied without battery and charger (available separately)
Facts, figures and information for Cordless Impact Driver TE-CI 18/1 Li-Solo: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Idle speed||0 min^-1 - 2300 min^-1|
|Type of bit interlock||Mechanic locking sleeve|
|tool collet (hex)||Bit holder (6,35mm/¼")|
|Max. torque hard||140 Nm|
|Product weight (kg)||1.17|
|Gross weight (kg)||1.49|
|Pieces per export carton||10 Pieces|
|Gross weight export carton||15.7 kg|
|Dimensions Export Carton||420 mm x 350 mm x 218 mm|
|Container quantity (20"/40"/40"HC)||8630 Pieces|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Cordless Impact Driver TE-CI 18/1 Li-Solo.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.
Extend the guarantee period of your Einhell tool to 36 months - it is simple and free!
To extend the guarantee of your Einhell tool from 24 months to 36 months, all you have to do is register online within 30 days from the date of your purchase.
Get an extra year of guarantee - it is simple, quick and free: Register your Einhell product online within 30 days from the date of your purchase and enjoy a full 36-months guarantee.